Thursday, December 2, 2010

23 more days!!

Hard to imagine Christmas Day, as we know it, will be here in 23 days. Reflecting back to my childhood that seemed like a lifetime, waiting days. But the older I get the faster the time goes.
I sent a Secret Santa box off yesterday, only to find out I sent it to the wrong person. Do I ever feel dumb? Yes I sure do!! Thankfully the host of this was understanding and I hope was able to change names with another gal in this same swap. If not I will get another box together.  LOL
I plan to get some decorations up today, if possible. My Greatgrand son will here again today so I may have to wait till later in the evening to do anything. Like all typical kids , he wants one of everything he sees on the TV.
I did manage to get a couple of the ever so popular mug rugs done, last week. Would like to get the other ones I have started finished.  They are not as bright and colorful as others have made theirs, but  i am using real scraps of fabrics. Not cuting fabrics and calling them scraps.. to me there is a huge difference.
What do you plan for the day??

Till next time..................

1 comment:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Oh sweetie - I'm sure the surprised receiver of your swap was excited. Don't stress, just assemble a box with things you have on hand. It will be loved. I'm lucky that my grandson has asked for one thing only - and that my SIL and I found today (being sold out everywhere) - funny but in a small farm/tractor store just 10 mins away and we fell across it looking for something else. I for one, love scraps and hate cutting "new" fabric just for a patch of something. Many blessings. Sharon