Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Daily changes!!

Good Morning to those who read my blog.

Today will be a hard day for me, I have several things to finish but with my Great Grandson being here
life will be different. Was not planning on me keeping him for the day.  Oh well life goes on around here.

I am not ready for Christmas gift giving. Really is anyone ever really ready? I don't think so. Some just want to pretend they are and not be stressed out.. LOL  I don't know what I have been doing for the last month
but it sure wasn't making cookies or buying gifts. So now I am really down to the wire..

Last evening was my last class for this semester of  Bible College. There was only 19 questions but several had sections. We had 2 hours to complete the test.  I feel a person either knows it or doesn't. So I was done in about an hour.  I do enjoy the classes so will take the next semester class too. To me it is not about the end grade, it is about all that I gain from each class. So much that I only thought I knew. Was I ever wrong!!

I hope everyone has a Wonderful Christmas and will realize the true the meaning of what the DAY is about.
And give thanks for all you have been blessed with just this year...........

Till next time......

2 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

You will find it will all work out. Many blessings to you and your family on this holy of days.

Wilma Lee said...

You can only do what you can do.