Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Today I went outside!!

Whippee I was able to get out of doors for a few minutes this morning.. Went to my car to start it.. Hubby will be going to the ever not so faithful post office.

We were finally able to see the Great Grand Son yesterday. Giving a child gifts two day after Christmas just isn't the same for me. And his gift from His Grandmother still did not arrive. Now I know it was because of the weather, but it still is very aggravating. When it arrives we will do it all again!!
UPDATE: FedEx has delivered the gift.. So now his Christmas is complete!!

On a brighter note I did get to sew a little yesterday. Found an neat Mug Rug tut from the blog http://www.ryanwalshquilts.com/p/my-tutorials.html. pretty neat. And he used the Moda Candy Bar packet.  Well I had some leftover fabrics from a sudoku quilt  I made a few years back. Now all I need to do is back them. These will be a few gifts  throughout the year.

I am hoping for a better Year for me and my family in 2011. Life has a way of changing what we think we will get to do. It is an adventure and we never know what tomorrow will hold for us. I am very thankful I do not put myself  first for anything. And being the last in line has always been where I feel comfortable..LOL

So my hope for you and yours is:
peace where there was none
laughter where there was tears
and many hours of spending time with your loved ones.

Till next time....

2 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I had UPS deliver yesterday in the middle of the blizzard. And I forgot the fleece quilts I made for the grandies - guess I was in such shock what my daughter surprised me with the visit. We will catch up. It is in the sharing of the time of the day not the day itself. And promise me you will upon occassion, to put yourself at the head of the line in 2011.

Lori said...

I hope you've been outside since then! LOL