Monday, November 22, 2010

another year older

Well today I is my birthday. Not that it means much. Some people get all excited because it's  the day they were born. And plan a party for themself.  I have never thought my day was anything special. It is just a day out of the year.  I will spend the day getting things in order for the big Turkey Day and making sure all will be done for that. We,hubby and me, have always had a open door policy on Thanksgiving. We feed who ever shows up at the door. Many are not as blessed as we have been and I do want to share with those who are less fortunate.
I read many blogs in a week and seems so many are getting their homes decorated for the Season. I love to see the decorations for Christmas and how festive some seem to make it. Maybe I will get on that bad wagon this season. Not sure just yet.

Nothing Quilty today, sorry. It's called real life~` Ha- ha..
Any way have a great week and may you be of help to someone less fortunate than you this holiday season.

till next time.....

3 comments:

Wilma Lee said...

You were up late!!! Happy birthday sister!!! I'm coming over as soon as I get an email from you that you are up!!!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Happy Blessed Birthday Roma! I'd come over for dinner, but a little far to travel, so have a little piece of pie for me.

Lucy said...

Happy Birthday Roma. Pat your sister is my best friend. I also have met Wilma and Billy Jo even helped Billy Jo and Pat made blackberry jam.So hope you a great time.