Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What to do today

Been awhile since I have posted anything.  Goes to show my life is not exciting. But I am alive.

We have snow this morning, and some of the schools are closed. With today being guild meeting day I am waiting to see if our City Schools are closed. If so, no guild meeting. Which means no Community Workshop!! Time will tell.

Today is the changing of the guard for the USA. Many are expecting great things from the new president. He can only do what congress allows him to do for the most part.. We have 4 years to find out.

I have been slowly working on a small project from the Fast Quilts magazine.  Need to get the final seam sewn on the blocks, then assemble the rows. Not sure I will do mine as printed. May reverse my colors for the borders. Have to think on this as I sew. All the leaves are ready to be pressed on and stitched around.

Hope all goes well in my world today..  Till next time......

No comments: