Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bugged me!!!


Helpmate block above.

Well, I fixed the bad handle. Each time I looked at it, I was bothered knowing the handle was not on the side it was meant to be. So now it is fixed and I can move on.

Yesterday I spent sometime getting things done, or up to another point. Now have things where I can see them.  All the leaves are cut out for the Bee's Quilt I in the process of making.  Blocks are done and squared too. need to sew them together.

Here is a picture of one block I tried to see if I would like the process. Didn't care for the way it looked at the seams, so scrapped that idea.  The next one is a block which will be going into a group project for the Firehouse Quilters. The finished quilt/wallhanging will will go a local

 Helpmate office as part of their decore. Not my colors, I just helped get the block sewn.

No comments: