Tuesday, January 13, 2009

How much is TOO much?

But first -- Here is a photo of my great grandson. He is such a good child. Doesn't take much to keep him content. Hard to believe he will 2 soon. Ans he loves his cars!!!

Life has been interesting for me the past week or so. I am always trying to find what I know I own one of.   I do more searching than anything else it seems!! And by the time I locate the item I am out of the mood to continue. So  I have to ask, how much is too much to have for any hobby or craft?  Do I really need 14 pair if scissors to trim threads? I thnk not. And what about rotatry cutters, how many do you own? For me it is at least 10, if not more!! And yet I use the same one all the time. So what makes me think I need them all? Would it not be better to share these with someone less fortunate? And cutting mats, why do I need so many? Is it the color or maybe it is because I seen someone else have one of that color. Do you think maybe it might be called GREED?
Or being afraid of not having the latest and greatest?  And all the patterns printed from the internet. whew!!!  I will never get even 1/10th of them made.. So why print and store? 
Questons , questions, questons that I must find the answer to.

Till next time......


2 comments:

quilter000 said...

Well Roma when you find that answer please let me know so I can then be better prepared to work as well. I am always digging around to find the fabric I know I have and then it is where did I put the pattern or the book? gets to be pretty hairy somedays. I eventually get to it. LOL
Patty

Wilma Lee said...

Roma, this girl on QP is having a monthly giveaway. She posts something that she doesn't want/need (book, pattern etc)and takes signups for it. Then she draws a name from those who expressed an interest and someone gets it. Just a thought.