Friday, December 30, 2011

As 2012 approaches

I have been reading many "yearly" lists over the past few days. Seems everyone hopes to get some older projects out of the way early on in 2012.
Which is what I would like as well. Now if all of the fun new projects would not hit the web till June I think I would be in good shape!!!

I have many tops needing quilted- so this will be MY first thing to get out of the way. if my memory is correct I have 22 tops to do.. So if I could do one a day I would have them all quilted in January. Then maybe could get the binding on in Feb. All of the quitls are for the Vets Center. So this is a real priority for me!!

For today I will continue to go through stuff to cull out.
That is a huge undertaking in my world.!!

Happy New Year to all and may all you start in the New Year not end up as a UFO for 2013!!

Till next time...

4 comments:

Wilma Lee said...

Sounds like a plan to me. What are you getting rid of??Fabrics or things?

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Roma, you are a dear. Just remember to add a project for yourself - have a little fun.

quilter000 said...

Well Sister I truely wish you the best on this endeavor. I myself have been traveling that road for sometime. I toohope to get more done mainly sort out and thin out! Love you patty

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Miss you Roma. Where are you?? Hope you are just busy sewing.