Sunday, December 25, 2011

Well another year is about gone. And  I wonder what I did for the year.. Humm I will have to go back and check some photos.

I hope to be more productive in 2012. Sometimes life just gets in the way.. As it does for everyone at some
point. I have several tops to quilt and bind for the Vets Center. So I must get these done.

I will do inventory for the Quilt Shop I fill in at. Seems she wants to do this BEFORE she has her sale.
Weird to me but I don't own the business. I workd there tomorrow as well. I might just get to sew on something for me!! I just know I will not be busy. Too many sales going on..

I hope you have had a wonderful Christmas and will have Happy New Year too..

Till next time.....

2 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

love your cute little snowmen pic! You are not alone in things getting side tracked - I'm sure you accomplished more than you think - and charity work is always a huge plus in my book.

Kat Scribner said...

I must reflect on what I accomplished this year also. I remember making a list at the beginning of the year. I suppose now is the time to make the comparison. Hmmm. I dont think I fared very well.