Tuesday, July 24, 2012

So little time

I am not a good blogger needless to say. Life gets in my way and then I forget about posting.. Oh well- life is real and blogging is a option.. LOL Any way I have not really accomplished much of anything thsi year.. which now over half over. It is true the older you get the faster time goes. Read once in a joke, "The older you get the faster times goes and soon it seems you are always eating breakfast." I have many things I would love to get done just can't get my mojo working. One piece of news I do have is I will be a great grandmother again in October. They tell me it is a boy. Wish parents today could just wait till the baby is born. Seems to be the parents today do not want surprises. Thue dont knmow what they are missing. And they have the baby named before it's even born.. How sad.. Any way for the few who read this dont fall over.. I will do my best to post more often. Have a great day!!

3 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Yeah - Hi back at ya!! Oh, you can get at leasst one post a month, and I am sure there is something you have gotten done - and it doesn't even have to be quilty.

Wilma Lee said...

So what will they name him??

quilter000 said...

Welcome back sister. tis okay to blog only now and then . Congrats on the new baby to be. cool love ya patty