Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Moving forward

Seems the days get past me all to quickly. Maybe it is because I move to slowly now.
Do you think?
None the less I have things planned for today.

1. Sort and press fabric squares and strip to get ready for some power sewing.

2. Make binding for 2 quilts that have been done for about a year. I think it is time to get these out of the way.

3. Organize some of my suplies for quilting,

Once I get these done it will be okay for me to do something new..

Till next time.....

2 comments:

quilter000 said...

time to post again what you been doing since january 19th LOL hugs patty

Helen in the UK said...

Thanks for visiting my new blog. It IS great to be back and quilting productively again. I'm trying to achieve something quilty every day and progress adds up :)