Thursday, January 14, 2010

A new take on goals

In my reading of many blogs the theme seems to be my goals for the year!! And when they don't meet them all they beat themeselves up.
So with that in mind, I plan on doing my goal for the day list. This seems to be
a more doable way for me. If I have at least 3 things to make progress on daily I will attain my expected end results in a more relaxed fashion.
The things I do are supposed to be fun and relaxing. So why do I think I have to do
as everyone else and put mounds of stress on me? I don't!! Life is not a race it is an adventure, in some respects. With that being said.
Here are my goals for the day:

1. Select my pattern for a doll bed quilt swap. ( My thinking how can I choose fabric if I don't have a patten in mind)

2. Finish 6 more QAYG blocks to send to Jay in Nebraska for his nursing home project.

3. Clean out my bedroon closet.


Now this is a very doable list for me.

Till next time...........

No comments: