Friday, October 22, 2010

Lets have a do over!!

After many many months of not posting, I will try this again.
I have a very hard time of really knowing what to blog about. A writer I am not!!

Anyway, life has been fair to me health wise and other wise. At the present time hubby and i are living alone, which seems very odd. The first time in 27 years, this is a 2nd marriage for both of us.

My quilting has been pretty much on hold for too many days, weeks, months. And I do hope this will change starting today. I happened on the tiny tote instructions so I will give that a try for my Great-grands as a halloween treat bag. When I get them done I will post a picture of them.

Well this is all for now and will do better with the blogging..

Till next time..

4 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Roma - thank you for your post on my site. I love your work and sometimes we need a breather. Look forward to things to come

Wilma Lee said...

Glad to see you back. I spent all day trying to change my background. Just post when you can. I go to my blog every day just to see who has put something new on their blog. I don't do the follow thing much.

quilter000 said...

Welcome back and I will try to read you . I do not post everyday but sometimes I have much more to say than other. sooo Isay Welcome Home Roma
HUGS Patty

Wilma Lee said...

OK Roma. I'm waiting for another post. One thing you should do is post some of those new things you see at the store, like that zipper chatelaine. Maybe one day a week you could do a "New item" post.