Monday, March 2, 2009

Moving Forward


Seems March has come in like a lion where I live. Rather cold and snowy today. My sister Wilma is supposed to come over today to use my KenQuilter set up. Not sure if this will happen or not. The building has no regular heat. So will take awhile to get it warm enough to stay out there.

I finally have the Christmas quilts top together. It looks rather busy up close but fun from afar. I have the backing ready to sew for this. and then maybe I can get it done by April 1st.  There are a couple a head of this one for quilting. That's my life.!!
Hope you have a great day..
Till next time............

2 comments:

Wilma Lee said...

That came out really nice!!! Since you're up, Ill call you, lol.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Beautiful quilt! Handsome son - you are right. I hope your day went okay.