Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Been Awhile

Nope I didn't forget I have a blog!! Just seems like it.

What have I been doing?? Well many things and whole bunch of nothing..
Helped my sister get a top quilted. We had fun. Was it perfect? Not by any
stretch of your thoughts. But you anyone will have to look real close to find the boo-boo's. Now on to others.

Yesterday was a sad and happy day for me. Would have been my oldest son's 44 birthday. And we have a new addition to the family as well. My sister, Wilma,became a Great Grandma yesterday morning.. She was so excited, she forgot the word GREAT.. I had to remind her. She will be a good Great granny for sure.

Nothing more quilty at the moment so

Till next time-----

1 comment:

Wilma Lee said...

Well, Roma, I think the quilting came out perfect!!! LOL. We did it that way on purpose.