Friday, February 27, 2009

Sadness and Gladness


Seems as though the days get away from me lately.

Today is a very sad day for me. My oldest son, Kenneth Marc, died on this date in 1999. He was a handsome younger man for sure.  His photo on the left. There are not many days in the past 10 years I have not thought of him in some way.  I can still hear him talking to me about cetain things in his life. I know he is no longer in pain and this is what matters the most to me.!! I love you and miss you Son.

I plan to get some sewing done today. There are many quilts calling my name to be finished. Hopefuly life won't get in the way as it so often does.
We all know about the best laid plans never happen.

Later today, hopefully I will up load a couple of pictures of 2 older items given to me. I was shocked she said take them.  No, they are not worth mega dolllars. but they do have a sence of history.  One is a quilt, and the other is a quilt top. Check back later to see them.

Till next time..............

1 comment:

quilter000 said...

I hear your thoughts and I too think of him often. One of my favorite nephews he was. He always treated me with respect and love!
Hope to see your new gitfs. I plan on checking back
Patty