Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Remembering My Mom!!

This is a day for me to remember my mother. Though she is gone, I will never forget her and all her words of wisdom over the years. She was a strong willed woman who became a widow at the age of  30!! And with 7 children to boot. There were good times and there were some bad times for us but through it all she never failed to let us know she deeply loved us. Oh, maybe not through words but by the things she did for each of us. She made so many sacrifices for each child. Too many to list or even rember them all.
Seems we have a way of  going back in our mind and remembering the bad stuff in our lives, yet not the good things. Each time I think of MOM my heart gets happy as she was the best mother in the world. Our house was always full of school friends. Seems she had a way with people in general. 
So to you MOM I just want you to know, I thank you for all the times you put up with me !! It had to be hard for sure. And for all the words of wisdom you have left with me. I try to pass them on to my own, not sure how that is working for them.  And I may never know. 

Till next time..

1 comment:

quilter000 said...

Roma thanks for this nice write up of Mom she was a wonderful person and as you say the BEST ,other in the world for sure!!
LOve to you and yours Patty