Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Hello

Where does the time go? Thanksgiving will be here soon. And I don't even have a turkey yet..

I have managed to make a few of the sleeves for Eyeglasses. Sharon V shared her method of making these and was very easy. You can get to her blog http://vroomansquilts.blogspot.com/. Check it out . She does so many things and is one busy giving Woman.

The ones I made yesterday,  9 total. I plan to make more using the homespun fabrics for the males of
the world.  Not sure where they will be donated just yet, but there will be a place I'm sure..

Have a great day everyone.. till next time..........

2 comments:

Kat Scribner said...

It must always serve a purpose to post on a blog, Roma. Today's post was short, so I scrolled down and read the tribute to your Mother. Isnt History amazing! and now I feel like I know another soul.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Oh, Roma - love the new look of your Blog! And look how you have sailed thru those glass cases! WOW!!